COVID-19 SHOWROOM PROCEEDURES
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 7:48 AM
COVID-19 SHOWROOM PROCEDURES JUNE 2/2020
In a continued effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as keep our staff andcustomers safe, we will be following the below list of procedures for our RetailShowroom. Our current Hours of Operation, Warehouse, Curbside Pick-Up, Installationand Service procedures will remain as is.
CUSTOMERS & STAFF - DO NOT ENTER OUR SHOWROOM IF:
- You have any of the following
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Dry cough
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
CUSTOMERS - WHILE INSIDE OUR SHOWROOM:
- Please stop and sanitize your hands before dealing with our staff or touching ourproducts and displays.
- Please practice Physical Distancing of at least 6 feet (2 meters).
- Wait at the floor STOP signs until a staff member can assist you.
- Cough or Sneeze into your arm or sleeve, not the open air.
- Bathrooms are limited to Employees only.
- No returned products will be accepted.
- Your business may be refused and you may be asked to leave, if you are not
acting in accordance with these policies.
STAFF – WHILE AT WORK
Please frequently wash & sanitize your hands after dealing with customers orproduct.
Please practice Physical Distancing of at least 6 feet (2 meters).
Cough or Sneeze into your arm or sleeve, not the open air.
Stay home if you have any of the following; Sore throato Fever, Runny nose, Dry cough
- Regularly clean and disinfect door handles and surfaces that are frequentlytouched by humans.